Yes, yoga is a deeply personal pursuit, but in the studio it is also a shared experience. For reasons of health, safety, comfort, and consideration for your fellow yogis, we ask that you be thoughtful in your behavior in the studio. In particular, the following policies will help keep the experience as positive and beneficial as possible for all.
- Every class is for beginners and advanced yogis alike! We all practice together as one big happy family.
- Please be on time. First time students need to be in the room by the end of Pranayama Breathing, and regular students may not enter the class after the second set of Awkward pose has started.
- Before going in to set up for your class, please wait for the teacher to exit the studio after the previous class has ended.
- Please try to remain in class for the entire 90 minutes. If you must enter or leave the room during the class, please do so between postures, never during a posture, and please close the door gently.
- At the end of class, please leave the room quietly and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation (Savasana).
- Please, no talking in the yoga room!
- Please, no cell phones or pagers are allowed in the yoga room at any time. If you are an on-call medical professional, we will be happy to hold your pager/cell at the desk and let you know if you are contacted.
- Please, no glass bottles in the studio at any time.
- Please have clean feet when going into the yoga room.
- In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- Please don’t touch the thermostat, windows, mirrors, or pictures.
- Please, no shoes past the palm tree in the lobby.